Extends operating range of ssb transmitters under adverse and low propagation conditions. Converts audio signal into ssb signal, clips and processes it through 4-pole monolithic filter for greater average envelope power and converts signal back into audio. Adjustable levels of processing and output plus disable switch and passband adjustment. Powered through the CORSAIR system or by calculator type plug-in AC adapter which supplies 12 VDC @ 75 mA.
(note from N1EU: if you experience distortion with the 234 in the "OUT" position, it is possible you have a ground loop caused by the multiple ground connections for power and mic - try adding an audio isolation xfmr between the 234 output and the mic input)
- Power Requirements: 11 - 16 VDC @ 75 mA
- Microphone Channel Input Impedance: 500 k
- Operating Input Level: 25 mV
- Maximum Output Level: A.) No Processing - 400 mV, B.) Full Processing - 75 mV
- Minimum Input for Full Processing: 5 mV
- Controls: PROCESS GAIN; PASSBAND ADJ.; IN-OUT SWITCH
- Simiconductors: 2 ICs; 10 Transistors; 5 Diodes
- Filters: 2 Four Pole Monolithic
- Size HWD: 2.5" x 4.375" x 7.625"
- Weight: 1 lb, 5 oz.